Etosha Park Fees
Entrance fees to be paid at the gate*:
- Adults (foreign) is NAD 80-00 per adult per day
- Adults (SADC) is NAD 60-00 per adult per day
- Adults (Namibian) is NAD 30-00 per adult per day
- Children under 16 years are free of charge
- Vehicles with 10 seats or less are NAD 10-00 per vehicle per day
- Vehicles with 11-25 seats are NAD 40-00 per vehicle per day
- Vehicles with 26-50 seats are NAD 300-00 per vehicle per day
*Fees subject to change without prior notice
Etosha National Park is accessible through four gates:
- Anderson’s Gate is on the southern end of the park and can be reached on the C38 via Outjo. The closest camp is Okaukuejo.
- Von Lindequist Gate lies in the east and connects to the B1. Tsumeb is the closest town to this gate and Namutoni Camp is only a short drive from the gate.
- Galton Gate lies on the south-western end of the park.
- King Nehale Lya Mpingana Gate is in the northern end of the park and is 48km from the main road to Ondangwa.
Opening Times and Closing Times
The times change weekly and are based on Sunrise and Sunset:
Download the updated times sheet here.
Please Note: When entering Etosha National Park, every visitor has to show proof of identification, either in form of a passport, drivers license or ID due to the poaching incidents.