Etosha’s busiest camp offers different types of accommodation ranging from camping to chalets overlooking the famous waterhole:
- The Waterhole Chalets perfectly situated overlooking the popular waterhole allowing guests to view game from their patio or balcony. These units are en-suite and are available as double rooms or premier chalets with two bedrooms.
- The Bush Chalet offers ample living space with a lounge and braai area as well as an en-suite bathroom.
- Comfortable Double Rooms offer a good night’s rest with en-suite bathrooms, a fridge and tea facilities.
- The Campsite is ideal for nature lovers and offers communal ablution facilities.
You will find the following facilities at Okaukuejo Rest Camp:
- Curio shop
- Petrol station
- Famous floodlit waterhole
|En-Suite Rooms||Game Viewing||No Stargazing|
|Restaurant||Bird Watching||No Angling|
|Tourist Shop||Wildlife||No Kiosk|
|Swimming Pool||Conference Facilities||No Spa|
|Secure Parking||Braai Facilities||No Walking Trails|
|Disabled Access||Petrol Station||No 4×4 Trails|
- 5 x premier waterhole chalets
- 30 x waterhole chalet double rooms
- 2 x family chalets (2 rooms, 4 beds) with braai
- 25 x bush chalets (2 beds) with braai
- 40 x double rooms
Rates for Accommodation 2013 – 2014
|November 2013 – June 2014||July 2014 – October 2014|
|Type of Accommodation||Per Person Sharing||Single Person||Per Person Sharing||Single Person|
|Double Room A (2 beds)||N$ 650||N$ 650||N$ 950||N$ 1 050|
|Double Room B (2 beds)||N$ 680||N$ 680||N$ 980||N$ 1 080|
|Bush Chalet (2 beds)||N$ 750||N$ 750||N$ 1 000||N$ 1 100|
|Bush Chalet (Disable access 2 beds)||N$ 750||N$ 750||N$ 1 000||N$ 1 100|
|Family Chalet (4 beds) min 2||N$ 770||N$ 770||N$ 1 100||N$ N/A|
|Waterhole Chalet (2 beds)||N$ 920||N$ 920||N$ 1 400||N$ 1 500|
|Premier Waterhole Chalet (4 beds) min 2||N$ 1 350||N$ 1 350||N$ 2 400||N$ N/A|
Rates for Camping