Dolomite’s guests have access to western Etosha trough Galton Gate. Perched on the top of a little hill Dolomite Camp offers sublime view to complement the luxuriously appointed camp. The camp is unfenced allowing animals to roam freely between the tents and communal area. However, with personal escorts your safety is guaranteed at all times. The restaurant serves delicious and satisfying meals and the personnel will always greet you with a smile. A rim flow swimming pool, a curio shop and a viewing deck overlooking a prolific waterhole provide entertainment during the day, while the bar area is ideal to relax and socialize with other guests.
Game drives in the area allow for exclusive game viewings as the area is still restricted. Experienced and knowledgeable guides will take you through this pristine area and the many waterholes offer high chances of spotting a diversity of wildlife.
Dolomite Camp has 20 luxuriously appointed safari style tents. The tents face east or west creating magical views of the sunrise or sunset. Large comfortable beds, massage showers, an en-suite bathroom and private pools in some of the tents will make you feel right at home in Namibia.
The facilities at Dolomite Camp include:
- Secure parking
- Bar area with a lounge
- Rim flow swimming pool with deck chairs
- Curio shop
- Games drives
20 luxuriously appointed safari style tents
- Stunning views of western Etosha hills, salt pans and plains
- Two ¾ beds
- Mosquito net
- Private room safes
- Bath essentials
- Lighted make-up mirror and desk, Hairdryer
- Lounge area with couch and coffee table
- Private tea and coffee station
- Golf carts to transport guests and luggage up the hill
- Twice-daily housekeeping attention with evening turn down service
- Laundry service upon request
- Free Parking
- 1 disabled access unit
Dolomite Camp Facilities
|En-Suite Rooms||Bird Watching||No 4×4 Trails|
|Bar||No Disabled Access||No Hiking|
|Tourist Shop||No Stargazing||No Kiosk|
|Swimming Pool||No Conference Facilities||No Spa|
|Secure Parking||No Braai Facilities||No Walking Trails|
|Game Viewing||No Petrol Station||No Camping|
Dolomite Camp Photos
Dolomite Camp Rates
- Have their own plunge pool.
- Have a veranda/sunrise deck with a view.
- Plush Bath robes and slippers in the.
Rates for Accommodation 2017 – 2018
|Dates||Nov 2017 – June 2018||July 2018 – October 2018|
|Camps||Per Person Sharing||Single Rates||Per Person Sharing||Single Rates|
|Bush Chalets ( 2 people )||N$ 1 570||N$ 1 570||N$ 1 970||N$ 2 240|
|Deluxe Chalets||N$ 1 940||N$ 1 940||N$ 2 300||N$ 2 540|
Rates for extra Activities
Guided Game Drives” Morning and Evening N$ 670 pp
Guided Night Drives N$ 720
Terms and Conditions
- Children under the age of 6 stay free of charge
- Children between the ages of 6-12, sharing with a full paying adult pays 50% of the quoted adult rate.
- Children in own chalet – Adult rate applies
- Participation of children under the age of 6 in guided activities is at the discretion of the camp manager and cannot therefore be pre-booked. Such participation is at the risk of the parent/guardian.
- Provision of children sharing will be made upon arrival; However, the booking must be made in advance.
- No more than two children may share a room with their parent/guardians.